Yuri on ice is so sweet anime! Victor x Yuri

Yuri On Ice is ripping out my soul because it portrays a gay ship in a healthy reasonable fashion and makes their relationship somewhat probable, rather than fetishizing the LGBT community with an unrealistic ship just because it's gay.
Victor: Since you’re having skating trouble, I have come to teach you how to bring you out. Help you with the things you lack, I’ll choreograph your routines, you’re what I care about. Think of me as your best fan, cheering you and helping you grow, more than a competitior, Yuuri, when you feel the pressure. Let me be your skating coach. They're so warm being together.

We have yuri on ice costume online now. Yuri katsuki, Victor Nikiforov and Yuri Plisetsky uniform are all well-made.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Arrival! Game of Thrones Cosplay Costumes

Zootopia Cute Wallpaper You May Need!